Company: mProbe Inc. is a biotechnology company founded out of Stanford University and committed to promoting human health and wellness by transforming the field of Precision Health and Precision Medicine. mProbe utilizes our proprietary technology combination of artificial intelligence and multi-omic diagnostics to predict, prevent and cure disease precisely. mProbe has developed four product lines encompassing Precision Cancer Care, Precision Maternal/Child Care, Precision Health and Wellness, and Healthcare Analytics.
– In Precision Cancer Care we help oncologists choose the most efficacious chemotherapies and targeted therapies based on the individual’s tumor biology.
– In Precision Maternal/Child Care, we measure healthy pregnancy progression and predict preterm birth and preeclampsia allowing families and their physicians to take preventive steps. We also provide precision diagnostics for diseases such as Kawasaki Diseases, etc.
– In Precision Health and Wellness, we predict chronic diseases and their complications with absolute probabilities enabling physicians and patients to take the necessary preventive steps.
– In Healthcare Analytics, through HBI Solutions’ state of art machine learning and artificial intelligence, we offer breakthrough predictive risk technologies, cost reduction and quality measurement solutions to hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, regional health systems, and insurance companies.
Our mission is promoting human health through precision diagnostics.
Position: Director of Sales – Pharma Services/Clinical Services – South Korea will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing client business and in developing new relationships with academic institutions and community oncology practices. S/he will have a lead role in driving the sales strategies and in growing the Company’s clinical business to generate revenue. This will also be responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas and provide customer feedback to improve OPDX and mProbe Dx products and offerings to best meet market demands. The position will report to the CEO.
The Company’s corporate headquarter is located in California; however, this position is based in S. Korea. can be a remote based role.
- Account development – identify and cultivate targeted new accounts, follow up on leads and prospects, maintain ongoing contacts with new and existing accounts, develop specific business proposals, lead the drafting of proposals and quotations, assume primary responsibility for revenue projections and updates and internal planning and coordination with clinical operations and general management.
- Sales – Organize web-based and in-person customer visits, seminars and proposal development meetings, drawing in and coordinating with applicable personnel in the company as well as with respect to the appropriate decision makers and support personnel at the account.
- Strategic Planning – Develop overall strategies and tactical plans in support of revenue development within assigned responsibilities.
- Initiate new company contacts within pharmaceutical companies as well as academic and related institutes.
- Build and leverage existing strategic networks and business relationships. Manage customer relations/satisfaction throughout collaboration including site visits.
- Provide a direct, “hands-on” role to identify opportunities, and create contacts and interest with senior academic investigators, community oncology practitioners and program managers.
- Work with CEO to create and execute a business development plan and account management process with ability to project revenue growth and track progress in generating new accounts and expanding business in existing relationships.
- Report progress on a regular basis, associated with the acquisition of new opportunities for new and existing accounts.
- Participate in company initiatives as required for securing new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Attend and represent mProbe at selected industry meetings and conferences.
- Structure relationships in which the company captures milestone fees for development of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics.
- While the position is expected to initially involve a significant individual contribution utilizing support from the company’s existing marketing, operations and R&D management, the individual will be expected, long term, to plan and build a team to generate and support continued business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant scientific or technical discipline, advanced degree preferred (MBA and/or PhD)
- Deep knowledge of oncology based molecular diagnostics
- Minimum of (5) years successful sales/business development experience in complex selling environment
- Prior successful accomplishments as the lead manager in selling oncology tests to community and academic oncologists.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 50-75% of the time.
- Solid understanding of patient care and use of diagnostic tests within the S. Korea clinical market, and reimbursement systems governing clinical assays – especially CLIA laboratory services.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills and experience.
- Analytical, with ability to assess business opportunities, however also an action oriented “driver” in order to drive the implementation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Efficient and effective communicating with partners and senior management.
- Results and goal oriented.
- Ability to thrive and flourish in an entrepreneurial early stage company environment that requires “hands-on” implementation, optimal use of limited resources and an ability to work closely with others in a small team setting.
- Open-minded, flexible and proactive.
- Highly organized and willing to analyze details.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and dynamic environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Willingness and capability to “roll up one’s sleeves” in order to achieve goals.
- Ability to build strong relationships across a wide spectrum of internal and external parties.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Sheeno Thyparambil (email@example.com).