STCube Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is focused on developing novel and next-generation immunotherapy, mainly immunomodulators as cancer therapeutics. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about anti-cancer biologic discovery.
• Research scientist with intensive training in cancer or immuno-oncology.
• PhD in cancer biology, immuno-oncology, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology or related field with more than 2 years of postdoc experience preferred
• Experiences with antibody discovery and engineering (preferred)
• Deep understanding in T cell biology (preferred)
• Highly motivated scientist while working effectively as a team member
• Full time and available to work immediately
APPLICATION: Curriculum vitae and 2 references (email to contact person)
Dr. Ezra Chung
STCube Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
MD Laboratory: 401 Professional Drive, Suite 250
Gaithersburg, MD 20879-3429