Orum Therapeutics is a private biotech company located in Daejeon, Korea, and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are developing a novel class of therapeutics to bring new medicines to patients with unmet medical needs. Orum leverages its proprietary antibody and conjugation platforms to inhibit or degrade intracellular target proteins. We are advancing our first set of oncology candidates toward preclinical development.
Orum Therapeutics is seeking a motivated Project Manager (PM) to join as a key member of our R&D teams. The candidate, working with the Project Leader (PL), will be responsible for planning and managing the project execution from target discovery through to preclinical development with the details. Critical to success is a thorough understanding of the drug development process and a strong ability to organize, prioritize and navigate tasks through the challenges.
● Catalyze and nourish the efforts of our highly talented global project team through the journey of drug discovery and development
● Create and maintain the project progress and resource allocation by relevant communication tools (including the Gantt, action item tracker, etc.) and communicate with the team to support the research goal achievement
● Coordinate team meetings and provide regular timeline update, create agendas/minutes and ensure critical actions items are addressed in a timely manner
● Facilitate alignment and cross-functional collaboration between discovery, late phase research, CMC and preclinical to enable the team to deliver outcomes within timelines
● Provide operational leadership and establish processes to execute on program strategy
Requirements and Qualifications
● Relevant Scientific Degree (BS or MS)
● Work experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry not required but preferred
● Highly motivated and capable to work independently and as part of the team
● Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
● Is innovative and entrepreneurial and enjoys working in a fast-paced, international, rapidly growing company environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply
(Title field: Full Name_Project Manager)