Dear NIH-KSA scientists,
We are delighted to announce that the 12th ABES (Annual Bioscience and Engineering Symposium) event will be held on November 18, 2022 hosted by NIH-KSA.
The location is the Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center (Address: 9751 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878).
It is even more meaningful to us as it will be held face-to-face for the first time since 2019.
The ABES event will take place in parallel with the 6th KAPAL Annual conference (KAC) and will proceed as follows (to be updated later according to the abstract submission).
At this event, Dr. Lim Jong-sik Award will be awarded to excellent abstracts and presenters, and abstract awards will also be awarded to some who submitted abstracts.
As you can see below, the ABES schedule will include research presentations (3 short talk) and 5 keynote sessions.
Please note that some of the schedules below may change if the number of abstract submissions is added.
Time: November 18, 2022 Friday (09:00AM – 04:00PM)
Place: Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center (Address: 9751 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878)
ABES Schedule (Expectation)
4:00-5:30 Career Development/Job Fair
Here is an additional information about the career development and Job fair sessions that will follow our ABES event. If you are interested in this session, please bring your CV.
- There will be keynote talk on how to make strong career developing and transitioning.
- There will be specific focused tables, career challenging, faculty, government job, and biotech career etc.
- There will be two recruiters in this session, they will help to look for opportunity for open position.
- Anyone would like to explore the new opening positions; they can bring their own resume/cv and talk to them.
- Lastly, immigrant attorney will help you any of your own questions related this.
You can register for this event through the link below and enter ‘NIHKSA’ in the promo code to change the price of your ticket for free (For postdoc and students only).
After applying the promo code,
We will let you know if there is a change in the ABES schedule. if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
For more KAC information, please go to the registration link or KAPAL website (www.kapal.org).
Please see details below.
Jinsung Park, Ph.D.
Visiting Fellow, Laboratory of Obesity and Aging Research, NHLBI
Building 10, Room 7D14,
10 Center Drive
Bethesda, MD 20892